Here are the steps:
If you've done any live events with us previously, you'll notice some improvements to our processes moving forward:
- Moving forward, all of your live event information will be available via your program homepage.
- Your certificates will accumulate on your account for easy access and be available in perpetuity.
The video below will give you a brief overview of accessing all live event-related materials.
- Log into your account. You will be brought to your program homepage.
- On the left side of your screen, you'll have a menu selection including welcome message, zoom information, materials, and evaluation.
- To move from lesson to lesson, please click the blue “complete & continue” button at the bottom of your screen.
- All materials associated with your program will be available underneath the materials lesson.
- Including a copy of the slides, supplemental materials, and/or a reference list.
- These materials will be made available for download one day before the start of your live program
- In order to receive your CE credit, you will need to complete an evaluation for the live program you attend. This will be now be accomplished on your program page instead of during the live program.
- Please click the blue "Continue" button at the bottom of this page to begin the evaluation.
- Proceed through the evaluation by clicking the red "Proceed With Evaluation" button at the end of each question block.
- Upon completion, a submission verification code will populate on your screen. Please make note of the code.
- Click the blue "Continue" button at the bottom of the page to move to the next lesson
- Select the correct answer for the evaluation verification
- Your certificate will populate and be available for download instantly.
- A copy is also saved via your account settings.