What are the new changes to CONCEPT?
Welcome to our new course platform! We have worked hard for several months to make your transition as smooth as possible, and to give you access to amazing new features and higher platform speed. There are a considerable amount of changes from our previous course platform, including:
- A completely redesigned and speedy mobile-friendly experience
- New user dashboard for course access
- Ability to manage your own user account details
- Easier and more informative course progress tracking
- Certificate access & storage in your user account
- Site-wide live chat and knowledge base for assistance
- More reliable site-wide infrastructure
We're excited to improve your experience even further over the coming weeks and months - we have a lot planned! When you log in for the first time, you may need to use the "forgot password" link to reset your password. Once logged in, please check your personal information and make sure it is accurate and up to date.
Note: You may not see all of your course enrollments and certificates for up to a week as we transition between platforms. If you haven't purchased a new course since 12/1/2018, you will need to create a new account when purchasing.
- Q: I don't see a course I should be enrolled in in my dashboard.
- A: If this is the case, please let us know through the chat widget or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll correct any errors.
- Q: I was partially through a course, but it looks like my progress has been reset.
- A: This is a side-effect of the systems change we've undertaken to provide a better experience to our users, and unfortunately the only way to correct it is to redo the sections you had previously completed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Q: I don't see a course I had completed in my dashboard and I can't find my certificate.
- A: For the first week or so, completed courses and certificates will be slowly coming online (there is a lot of data to move!) - but if you're actively in a course you haven't completed, and you don't see it in your dashboard this is an error and you should get in touch via chat or email at email@example.com.